Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Stressful of Carbondale

Although Carbondale is a beautiful place, and it is a good place to study, sometimes people can feel Carbondale does not have a lot of fun for young people. When I arrived here a few months ago I felt Carbondale was really  relaxed, but you can feel really bored after the first few months. First, Carbondale is very small; the bar is always open on friday every week; it will be closed on the other days. There are not a lot of Chinese restaurants in the small town, so, if I want to eat Chinese food I just can cook it by myself, but I really do not have enough time to put on my dinner or lunch; therefore, I also have stress on this point. Sometimes my friends can invite me to go to the church; it is fun, but my belief is not that, so I can not have passion with this activity. I might a little more seriously describe how stressful Carbondale is, but sometimes I thought that Carbondale is really suitable to live for the old people.

No comments:

Post a Comment