Monday, July 6, 2009

The enriovment about Carbondale

I have been in Carbondale over one year. When I first time saw the small town I thought that Carbondale is musing. The first impression of Carbondale is that Carbondale is very small, because I lived in a big city in my country. But I never saw a beautiful place like Carbondale. When I just arrived here it was raining. The lighting was scaring me, because I never saw lightning in my country before. There are a lot rees in the small town. I came in sunner, so the weather in summer looks like sunshine. Carbondale is also very quiet. There is no noise, becaus in the small town there aren't a lot of cars; the traffic is good. This is my first impression of Carbondale; at that time, I did not know anything about Carbondale. I just know about what I have seen here. I thought that Carbondale is a beautiful place; it is a good place tp live and study.

No comments:

Post a Comment